1. - Top - End - #430
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 16 "Things Fall Apart"

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "That's a relief," Mallory said, hesitant to let go of Tanya despite this, "If you want, Jennifer could probably heal you up before we go in. Unfortunately, I myself am not much good with healing magic."
    Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    ”I have a basic, disinfecting salve, if that would do.”
    "R-right, I always forget about that for some reason..." Tanya remarks when Mal brings up Jen's healing magic. "Th-though, um, it's really no big, no need to bother her over it if she don't wanna... I'm sure once the acetaminophen kicks in, I'll feel okay," she remarked, remembering how Jen was always hesitant to use her healing magic.

At Taika's offer, Mrs. Trinity turned to the vampire girl and replied, "Well, I'm not really familiar with magic salves, but that sounds like it would. We'd just want to apply it to the scraped parts of her knees and elbow, to prevent infections." Tanya winced and looked away again at that, but didn't protest.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2018-04-07 at 09:12 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis