Quote Originally Posted by Zaq View Post
I swear that 4 ranks in K: Arcana for Obtain Familiar and 4 ranks in Spellcraft for Practiced Spellcaster have to be the most commonly missed prereqs among Iron Chef builds. You are very far from the first chef I've seen to mess up the prereqs on one of those two feats. Regardless, Miss Eri was an excellent build. Thrall of Orcus was an excellent replacement for the "standard" Paladin of Tyranny (3 levels for the Aura of Despair is a wee bit much in an E6 build). Does "D'zhar" mean/refer to/pun as anything in particular?
I'd believe it. I've definitely caught the Practiced Spellcaster mistake when judging in the past.

D'zhar comes from contracting "dragzhar," the alternate name for the Night Hunter Bat from its MoF entry into something I thought looked good. In the lore, it comes from the name of the first Drow adventurer to tame one, so I thought about making her family a human house descended from Crinti nobility a part of her backstory (and probably would if I were inserting her into an actual game), but didn't end up bothering since the last name was just an afterthought to the "Miss Eri loves company" pun.