Your definition is a bit odd, since, by your definition quite a few mutants are now gods.
Yes.. ? If it walks like a duck?

In any case, I don't really feel the need to smack people when they cite religious beliefs different from my own. But, you do you, man.
I dont neither. Its when they attack others religious belief the problem arises.

Given that in Civil War Cap is both morally and intellectually wrong about the Accords, has no argument to support his position other than empty platitude, and betrays the team for his terrorist assassin friend who has just been demonstrated to be a live threat, I'm not sure they're building him up as all that Right.
Well.. i do think the shoot first attitude towards WS is a bit of an issue when they have someone like Cap straight up offering to bring him in peacefully. Or at least without shooting.

Fun fact: GSG-9* discharge their weapons considerably more than 1000% more in five minutes of hollywood screentime than they have in 45 years of counter-terrorist operations.
Hah.. that is a fun fact. Generally shooting is the last resort. In the area where i live, then i only think we got 1-2 cases of the police shooting their firearms each year.

It's the entire film, pretty much. Somehow the German Police are taking orders from the CIA and the
US Secretary of State, to commit crimes somewhere they have no jurisdiction. Why is Ross the one in charge, why doesn't he seem to report to anyone, why is a CIA agent (as of BP) running Europe's counterterrorism response? They really dropped the ball on jurisdictions for a movie about national sovereignty.
Its also like they failed to realise it would be pretty insulting to every audience member outside of their own country.

Sheriff: Please be careful to leave real world religion and politics out of this thread.
I take that means religion in the marvel universe, and what defines a god, is still a safe topic?
How about sovereinity or natural jurisdiction in the marvel universe/movies. Are that a safe topic? or is it seen as to close to real world politics?