1. - Top - End - #437
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls XIV: Good? Bad? I'm the one with the Thu'um!

Well I'm doing a magic thief right now (well, more like magic infiltrator). Bound swords and bow, illusion for sneaking, some restoration/alteration for survivability. Of course this is using ordinator and a few magic mods (I get a lot of use out of the forgotten magic spells with this build). I have destruction pretty high because I intended to go pure mage to begin with, but I find myself in melee with a sword a lot now so destruction probably isnt that necessary, but there are some nice ordinator perks for having a weapon in one hand and a spell in the other. Im wearing robes which makes it a lot more interesting too, as even though I can run in and destroy everything, if Im not prepared I can just as easily get destroyed in return. Focusing on enchanting early on with no use for alchemy or smithing yet has made some of my lower skills more powerful once I can enchant all my clothing. (Admittedly this build would be a lot better if I wasnt playing with a gamepad so I could use hotkeys)

Otherwise I've also played a magic thief both with ordinator or vanilla perks playing like an arcane archer which was a lot of fun. I recall there was a really good build online somewhere for that too.
    Last edited by Sajiri; 2018-04-10 at 03:59 AM.

3DS friend code: 0748-2783-1667
    Mii name: Sajiri

Ruya avatar by me!
    My Tumblr (more active than Deviantart these days)
    My DeviantART
    (It's mostly old art)