[Intersection HQ]

Michalson will set about filling out the forms.

Spoiler: Forms
Show
-Name, age, species/race, gender (born and current), address, etc: Michalson Barring, 40, half-elf, male (on both accounts), [Small apartment in Inside]
-any ongoing effects unusual for your people (lycanthropy, immortality, curses, non-standard diseases, etc): Nothing except old injuries.
-home realm: Sigil, the City of Doors.
-Are you or have you ever been undead? No.
-Has there been a change to your identity, species, gender, or mental faculties in the last year? No.
-What is your desired position? Detective.
-Have you ever participated in a spontaneous musical number? No.
-Can you provide proof that you have lived in the Nexus for at least 6 weeks? [Attached is a lease agreement for the apartment]
-Please provide previous work experience, and contact information if in Nexus I have worked as an occult investigator, tomb-delver and general lackey for years now, most recently with an explorer named Lilac.
-Are you willing to be subject to a background check? Yes.
-Are you willing to be subject to a psyche evaluation? Yes.
-Please print [Garbled but barely legible text] to prove you are not a Borg drone [Printed]
-Are you willing to work with people vastly different from yourself, including but not limited to cephalopods, griffins, ponies, elves, fox-folk, and cyborgs? Yes.
-Please include skills or powers you feel qualify you for a position I'm an occult investigator well-versed in dealing with magic, spells, occult powers as well as mundane investigations and delving. I can handle myself in a violent situation as well, using a sword, a pistol and an assortment of magical, somewhat magical and regular gadgets.