Quote Originally Posted by Zaq View Post
Wait, I beat not one but two builds by Piggy? The Piggy? That kinda blows my mind a bit, not gonna lie. (Good to see you around, Piggy!)

I honestly didn't expect to walk away with a medal this round. To call Memyadu "no-nonsense" is perhaps going a bit too far, but I didn't think that the build had nearly as compelling a hook as some of the others on display here. I meant it when I said that every single build had something that piqued my interest—this was a genuinely good round, despite the best efforts of the writers of the Planar Handbook!

I'm a little surprised that no one else submitted a Spellthief. Fatemaker is so similar to the actual Spellthief class, only not as good. I had to throw out several other ways of getting Quick Potion before settling on "learn it as a Spellthief and steal my own Fatemaker spell slots to cast it more," which is, if nothing else, amusing. (I had originally planned to just pick it up with MotAO's Spellpool, but then I realized that it'd require GM intervention to be in the Spellpool at all. I tried to make an argument for "my Bluff and Diplomacy are high enough to convince the Arcane Order higher-ups to put QP in the Spellpool for me," but I chickened out at the end. Probably for the best.)
I loooved Memyadu, especially the hook about druid spells being in the Spellpool. Honestly sniggered at that.

@dare: I voted for Gar as HM because by the Dark Six, it was hilarious.