Cookware Store

Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
The building is not ruined. It is, in fact, a store selling cookware. Ezra doesn't care about this. He enters and asks the cashier, "Where is this? Who rules this planet?"
((I hope you don't mind if I play the cashier. Otherwise let me know and I can edit.))
The cashier is a strange looking woman - she looks mostly human, but with distinct patterns of white scales across her arms and face, coupled with white horns protruding forward from the sides of her head, and if Ezra tried to look, a tail of the same color. She just looks at Ezra like he wasn't even a little bit special. "You're in Kitchen Dreams. It's a store. And as for this planet, who knows? There's bunches of small authorities all around, that's it."

Onora and Pod 132 are here, looking at a shelf of pots and pans. "What, humans used these to cook?"

Kushiro Inn
Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
"Hoo-poo." With the bird's call, a rather scary thought may just pop into Keiko's head- a trick of her mind, or a trick of someone else's mind?

The hoopoe's telepathy isn't very strong, but all it's trying to do is inspire the thought.
Keiko tries to focus more on her breathing. "Surely not the same bird Makuro spoke of," she says. It wasn't possible, but she saw the door and window. A bird couldn't have flown in.