The no killing thing is so dumb... It makes sense in comics because of the comic code and the need to have reoccurring villains but in anything trying to be even remotely realistic it makes no sense. Every police force and law code I'm familiar with in the world as well as most rules of engagement considers killing to defend your life or the life of others to be a last but acceptable resort, I don't get why being able to stretch changes that. Hell they live in a crime ridden city, I wouldn't be surprised if Joe has put a few people in the ground and he's consistently the moral center of the team, plus their friends the Legends have a body count in the hundreds.

Also I forget, are they still running their little mom-and-pop metahuman gulag? Because that is arguably worse then killing anyway since they have yet to mention attempts to depower their prisoners or anything like that. If the choice is between life without parole in a 20 square foot box and death I know which one I'm picking.

Finally, looks like we found out how they're getting rid of that incarnation of Wells... too bad.