View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #1117 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #322
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: OOTS #1117 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ikuryo View Post
    I think the in comic Gaseous Form has shown the gas-person to basically be immune to physical attacks and I remember it being mentioned in the forums by posters that it was probably a house-rule.

We have not seen what happens to a gaseous form when it is hit by a magic spell though, so it is possible that Greg will go gaseous and then get taken out by a magic missile or fireball or something.

Without the house-rule it would have been suicide to go gaseous while in melee range of a high level fighter. Roy should have diced his gas up to non-living(? dead unliving gaseous thing?) vapors in 1-2 rounds tops.
    But didn't Greg comment "what I SHOULD do is float to the top of the voting chamber, out of range of your melee" or something similar during the fight with Roy? Why would he need to float out of range if he would be immune to attacks in gaseous form?

EDIT: Yep, while he's beating up Roy - "I know I probably should just turn to mist and float out of range until your time is up. But I'm just so tired of watching your smug self-righteous face all the time."
    Last edited by rferries; 2018-04-19 at 09:53 PM.