View Single Post

Thread: Gundam: Wrath of the Stars IC

1. - Top - End - #242
    Banned

DwarfClericGuy

Default Re: Gundam: Wrath of the Stars IC

"I get your point, but there MUST be a way to increase our chances... We might as well try something! Anything!"

Gabriel sits down, nervously rubbing his left eye and then, with the same motion, running his hand through his hair.

" And I want to point out I really feel like I'm the only one fighting defeatism here. In facts, you all fight really hard for defeatism, which is really odd. I mean... you're all very good at dismissing ideas, yet perfectly content to remain there as a starving duck. "

Then Gabe as a short moment of "staring into the distance". You could figuratively hear pieces fall into places for another of his plans. He then goes on, excitedly:

"What about supply drops? If we're careful enough, we can pack up and allow supply drops much smaller than this station to drift in space toward the targeted area of operations. Of course, doing semi-improvised pit-stops along the way won't be easy, and we'll have to be very careful about we send them out, but my guess is that Jake here does more complex calculations in his hobbies than what it would require to have those supplies exactly where we need them. "
    Last edited by Gorum; 2018-04-20 at 12:04 AM.