Quote Originally Posted by Devonix View Post
Can't tell if serious or joking.
I am serious. I'm angry. He keeps harping on this one issue without end and its just annoying and arguing in bad faith. If people really don't like the high power level of the show, thats fine, you don't have to like it, but at least admit it and stop trying to justify it being lower powered when its clearly high powered like that so that you can say your right on a forum through stupid logic I don't care about. Thats the way the show is, thats the spirit of the show and I don't care for the letter people argue from. The letter of anything is bull and only used to abuse things through technicalities and semantics, and the spirit is more important than that. I'm not persuaded, I just get angrier every time is comes up, because its assuming bad faith on the characters, its not in the spirit of the show, and I just want it to stop. if your going to argue DB, don't do the "oh but its actually this lower power level because twisty logic" thing no. SCREW THAT. you can't handle the high power level, thats YOUR problem. Ugh.