1. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Bounty Hunter Rebellion(IC)

Dross

Dross joins the card games and the games begin. Although they seemed to explain the game well enough at the start, the maintenance crew members continuously augment the previous rules, providing exceptions, etc with the ultimate goal of making Dross lose.

After the first 5 or 6 hands the game seems to smooth out a bit and Dross asks about Sneeve. The Bothan, apparently a bit of a wise guy, chimes in, "Yeah, I've heard of that system. High winds, very gusty. You really need to watch out for the globs of protoplasm which get picked up by the wind." The Human and Sullestan break out laughing then the Human says, "No no, that's Sneeze."

The Human then adds, "The freighter I came in on stopped there to resupply. The part I saw was very mountainous", and with a glance at the Bothan, "and a bit windy. The village we stopped at was quite small and primitive looking from the surface, but underground was a vast and modern complex. We weren't there very long and I wasn't able to leave the docking area, but I did get to sample the local cuisine... very spicy but" He suddenly shouts at the Sullestan, "I get the next deal." The Sullestan puts his hands up and turns over the cards.

The Bothan then inquires, "Is that where they've run to, Sneeve? Who is it that you all seek? I'd bet they're an imperial spy to warrent so many Bounty Hunters."

Byalid

The Kushiban hops up near the Sullestan and asks, "Is there anything I can do to help?" The Sullestan takes a couple steps away from the Wookie and wispers, "It's Salwookca, he can't seem to get the fire control or targeting computer to acknowledge this turbo laser battery."

The Sullestan glances over at the Wookie to make sure he didn't hear and isn't listening, then he says, "Maybe you can convince him to let you try. He's a bit stubborn. I doubt he'll let us try." Just then the Wookie howls again and pounds his fists on the terminal as the turboshaft, opposite the access terminal, opens and a Mon Calamari officer exits. The officer glances at the enraged Wookie and hurries away.

3D-N4 / Partak

The nebula doesn't move very much as Partak watches, but due to explosions within the nebula, caused by aggressive gas mining operations, the lighting of the nebula and within the nebula constantly changes.

As Partak observes the beauty of the nebula from the viewport in the backup observation bubble, a tall silver droid with a single red eye on its long chrome plated head enters.

Caeda / Jon / Dekar

As Caeda and Jon negotiate the price and quanity of blasters and power packs to be purchased, a greenskinned Twi'lek approachs and asks "Do you happen to have one of those all-temperature cloaks?" The Twi'lek, obviously not a member of the crew, is dressed in grey trousers and a black, hooded jacket.

The Lieutenant gurgles more audibly at the interruptiong and says, "We do, and in a variety of colors. They are in the container at the bottom of that stack of containers." He points to a meter by meter by half-meter container at the bottom of a stack of 6 such containers. "If you'll be so kind as to wait, I'll finish recording this previous sale to your, friends, er, well, um, associates and I'll have ensign Olothora unstack the containers for us."
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-04-02 at 06:41 PM. Reason: fix colors
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki