Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
I don't think that's been settled at all:
Spoiler
Show
Sure Tony's been innovating more, but that's because he's been fretting over intergalactic threats like Thanos since A1. Shuri's biggest concerns meanwhile have been a few rival tribes and helping her brother chase down a smuggler. Necessity is the mother of invention, and Tony's had more necessity. The fact that she near-instantly thought of a better way to make Vision than Tony AND Bruce came up with suggests she'll come up with marvels (heh) of her own too.

[/SPOILER]
I say let Tony have his thing. He's basically the world's best engineer and does power generation and weapon systems, (also AI but JARVIS might have been a fluke since Friday doesn't seem to be actually self-aware). He's smart enough to be good at other super-sciency things (see Avengers 1) but they're not his Thing.

Shuri does pretty much everything but self-aware AI, from mining equipment to brain surgery. Besides, Wakanda has spies everywhere and a network of satellites (therefore apparently stealth rockets unless they launched all of those since Black Panther, either that or they're secretly funding Marvel's version of Space X) so they should have been as concerned with cosmic threats as Tony is. To be fair to Shuri she is limited by their weird attachment to fighting like pre-industrial warriors with nice gadgets (a bit like the Asgardians) though, I'm guessing T'Challa wouldn't want blasters on his suit even if she could put them there. Seriously T'Challa, your army looks very cool but it's not optimized at all.

Spoiler: Missing characters
Show
Where are Valkyrie and Nakia? And where are the war rhinos? Did they have to put them down since only W'Kabi could control them and he's apparently been executed or at least jailed between movies?