The anger that came from Hands was something she was not ready for, she was fairly sure that he was angry that Aden had suggested he did a crud job at disabling them but she wanted to make sure he wasn't angry she suggested he worked for the Rellos. She figured there was no problem in smoothing it over though, "Umm well, I'm sorry if what I said offended you. I was under the impression that you were working for the Rellos and therefore could take care of this in their name, If you aren't then my sincerest apologies for miss understanding that. I would also like to thank you for not having killed us even though it would have been like swatting a fly for you, so thank you for that as well." She was fidgeting with her hands as she spoke hoping that what she said smoothed over the ruffled feathers that had came up.

Her heart sank when Hands said that he could not pay for the healing, she had no idea what she was going to do if someone was not able to pay it for her. She listened to them speak about and was surprised that this was a cursed wound, she had figured that normal means wouldn't heal it but a cursed wound was not what she had expected. As they spoke about the Weeping Witch and how she attacked people she wondered briefly if maybe another one of her sisters had survived somehow and were using their abilities to cause the Spirits to attack people. At the mention of the names of the different spirits she was curious what the difference was and what names she would have known them by in her world. The Inquisitor was beginning to worry her when she started talking about dimensional witch's, she was worried that the woman had somehow figured out what she was. She tried not to show her worry and hoped that if anyone noticed the worry that they thought it was more the wound that she was worried about instead of the dimensional witch.

When Afrri Rello entered the room she wasn't sure how she felt, there was a bit of worry at meeting the head of the Rello family bit but at the same time was hopeful that she would take care of the bill. Hearing Afrri say that she had a mind for business was a pleasant thing, though the feeling was cut short by her saying that she didn't have the tongue for subtle matters. She wondered for a second if it was possible that she could learn a bit from someone on how best to gain the tongue for such things. As she listened to Afrri tell the Inquisitor heal her a smile formed on her face that someone was going to fix this screw up. She watched as Afrri walked over to her side and spoke, the fact that she was being taken care of due to the fact they still had an agreement with the Rello family was something she hadn't expected. She figured that she would have had to make a new agreement to receive the aid of the Rellos. Turning her head towards Afrri she figured a bit of gratitude was deserved, "Lady Rello, it is pleasant to see you... I wish it could have been under better circumstances though. You have my gratitude for your assistance in this matter, if there is anything I can help you with to repay your generosity then please let me know and I will do my best to repay it. I am also a bit curious as to what is going on in the city though, Sister Abygael mentioned that there was a witch here using spirits to attack people in a similar way to how I was. I have a bit of experience with spirits as I am a Shaman of sorts myself, if you wish I may be able to provide some assistance with this matter." She began to fidget with her hands a bit again as she spoke as she was nervous that she might screw up in gaining the information she was looking for.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Know Abstracts: (1d20+21)[37] or (1d20+21)[27] - Searching for what names i know the spirits by that Abygael mentioned

Diplomacy: (1d20+6)[16] - Trying to sound like i could be of use and increase my standing with Afrri if possible