1. - Top - End - #71
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Help building my first (second) character!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhoule View Post
    Thanks! I'll pick those :)

Btw, I asked him about his opinion on having a two-handed weapon and use Arcane channeling and, even though it's not his definitive answer, he doesn't agree with me about using one of your hands as a free action to cast the spell on the weapon.

Do you know if this is stated in any book? Which one?
    Although the rules don't mention it, letting go of a two-handed weapon with one hand or putting a free hand back on the weapon is a free action for you.

As a side note, Mobile Spellcasting allows you to cast a spell and move as a standard action. Arcane Chanelling allows you to use a standard action to cast a spell and deliver it through a weapon with a melee attack. Those are both different things and both require a standard action to activate. I do not believe these can be used together as advertised by BowStreetRunner.

Quote Originally Posted by bean illus View Post
    If he maintains tgis position, Still Spell removes somatic components?
    Somatic Weaponry might be a better option, as it does not cost a higher spell slot.
    Last edited by DEMON; 2018-05-01 at 01:46 PM.
    Fantabulous Duskblade avatar by linklele, for which I am eternally grateful.
    Previous avatars composed by Nathan, Ivius and Threeshades, for what I am eternally grateful, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Buufreak View Post
    Cookie cutter racial cheese aside, we should probably keep an eye on the whole "Dwarf only" bit of the OP. But hey, that's just me. Everyone feel free to throw out more op tricks that are 100% topic irrelevant. :P