Quote Originally Posted by eternalink View Post
I just discovered this thread yesterday (when you necro'd it, I guess?), but I intend to begin using it in my home campaign right away! It fits perfectly into how magic works in my setting, so it's going to be really ideal and cut down on a lot of work I was going to have to do. In particular, the druid magic is going to be awesome, but the whole idea of feng shui in a world where magic is a part of nature like wind or water makes a ton of sense, so I'm going to start using it all, even the parts I hadn't considered until now!
It might be a little while until I can get back to you about how it's going (we're on a couple weeks break while various of us students have to do finals-related things), but I definitely will do so!

Thanks for the awesome idea!
This is excellent to hear! Appears I timed by necromancy well to catch this adventuring party unawares.

I'll focus on adding some more things specifically for DM'ing, Such as the Coincidental Feng Shui that is now added to the first post, but will be expanded on. If you or your players have any ideas/requests over the course of play, let me know and I'll look into if it would work, and if so how to balance it for use(i.e. Spell research XD)

I hope you and your group enjoy it :)