Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
Of course he could, he just won't, for better or for worse. "Did you ask a name from the person you got a ride from? Or do you remember their car's registry plate?"

Meanwhile, Svetlana found a parking spot at the corner of a city block, between a few other cars. Sarah can see from the passenger side's window that there's a cafeteria in the building right next to them. It's too bad they don't have any money.

On the driver's side and ahead, there's just an empty street and grey haze, with just distant traffic lights and headlights of other cars managing to break through on occasion.
Koutarou makes an effort to try and remember the random plate of any car he's seen on the way here, which he promptly abandons. "Sorry, no. I felt quite... disoriented making my way here. I'm sure it's not difficult to surmise that waking up one day somewhere you couldn't recognize remembering nothing but your name can be very... disconcerting.

I don't think I was drugged or anything of the like, but a couple of hours in from when I first got here it felt like things were quite surreal."