Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
Hm... I feel kind of confident we'll see the two again, but maybe that's just because what other Shounen do... I guess now we'll have some (more) relaxed time with the festival for a wek or two.

Spoiler: vigilante
Show

I... don't think stopping is the hardest thing a vigilante can do. He achieved his goal. Okay, he might have taken some joy in beating up people but he wanted to save his girl so I think he's mostly happy. I'm not totally convinced we will never see him again, though.
I feel the narration aluding to Crawler
s big adventures in the future is far more surprising, actually. Will he be working alone? Because, really, Pop isn't that useful in a fight... maybe "scary guy" will join him or so.
Spoiler
Show
Eeeh I disagree. Once you've spent a couple months going out and punching people in the face for a living, it's hard to settle down again. It stops becoming your personal war for a personal reason and starts becoming something you DO. Look at say, any super hero who isn't a rich person. Spiderman for example, he really has no reason beyond "I have the ability, so I should!" and that kind of ruins his life like 9 times out of 10. Knuckle Duster knows that with great power comes great responsibility, and that means that he can't do this anymore. I think that's cool, but that's me.

I'm quite excited to see what Crawler's adventure will be, yeah. That's super compelling actually.