She watched as Sister Abygael cleared a space in the room and begun making a pool of water. She was unsure exactly what the woman was doing was doing but whatever it was did not smell that great, she briefly wondered what it would be used for. Was she going to bath in it or was the Sister creating some sort of portal to take her somewhere else, such a thing it possible and would keep her out of danger hopefully while she was healed. If Kynd was coming to this city then it was safer to not be here at the moment so not to risk running into her and being killed. At the order to begin stripping out of her clothes she looked over at the men in the room waiting for them to leave, watching Feliks finally head out she swept her feet off the side of the bed. Slowly lowering her feet to the ground she stood up a bit unsteadily as a wave of nausea came and went. Slowly she took her quiver off her back placing it within the bag that the woman had provided, while she didn't feel that getting it wet would hurt it she still did not want to risk letting whatever was in the water get on her quiver. Removing her clothes was a bit painful as the wound was still very much sore, every movement cause her pain but she pushed through it. As her clothing came off she stuffed the items into the magic wound between her breasts, she couldn't remember where she had gotten the wound but she did know that it contained a nondimensional space that could fit her items. Briefly looking down at her hand she slowly removed the ring that she wore, she wished that it could be worn but if Sister Abygael wanted her completely nude then she would take off everything and be as such. Having completely stripped naked she made sure that the oiled bag was sealed nice and tight before looking back over at Sister Abygael. A Shiver went through her body, the nervousness of being naked in-front of others caused a blush to come to her face. Looking over at Sister Abygael, "Well... I'm naked now... ummm... you mentioned that we wouldn't be returning here, where would we going then and how would I be getting back to the city to collect my wagons? Oh and before I forget." She pointed to the wound between her breasts, "This wound need to remain as it contains a nondimensional space that allows me to hold items within it similar to a bag of holding, its where most my things are kept. I hope that doesn't conflict with whatever you are doing to fix me." The blush on her face increased in color as she realized that she had drawn attention to her breasts, she knew that the Sister most likely didn't care but it still embarrassed her a little bit.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Know Arcana: (1d20+13)[29] for the circle of water that Abygael made.
Know Abstract: (1d20+21)[38] or (1d20+21)[34] For the same reason as im not sure what is being used to make it and it doesnt hurt to check with this lol