@smuchmuch: I saw that coming as soon as we saw 'pre-teen Shaun' and heard about the director. But it was a bit of a surprise at least. I expected a baby powered giant battle robot myself.

Cuts of meat might have been a better metaphor, but it's hard to peg the audience. Cooking would be character creation, where it doesn't matter the rest of the game if you're always creating Sniper Sally, or Stealth Steve, the game's not going to change much.

@The Jackal: Deliverer's junk. Okay if you're trying to be sneaky, but enemies are pretty tough for that to work. Personally give me a two-shot .44 instead. Or even the Pipe Revolver. .44 starts stronger than the Deliverer ever gets.

I'll give you the customization issue. Ultimately the choice is semi vs auto, and that's a pretty poor choice. As for survival, it never felt that problematic, but I put a LOT of time into Fallout New Vegas's Hardmode, and that makes Survival seem like a distant cousin.

Fair enough though even with a heavily modded load order, barring those that are the result of Creation Club breaking mods, in the 519 hours I've played Fallout 4, it's crashed a whopping twice on me. It's the most stupidly stable Bethesda game I've ever played.

That's perhaps the worst failing of Survival Mode. It didn't do what it said it was going to, by ramping up the damage given and taken, instead just making the enemies even stronger.