[Cooking Contest Of Other World: The Raja of Bitter Vs King Of The Universe!]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiNyyg8EH7o
Dishanna buddha like calm shifted for a motherly curiosity. Her tail wagged behind her, as she followed the marvelouse preparations.

Patiji wasn't a chef of shows- He didn't cared for the crowds, he has inserted his bitter personality into the vegetables he started to roast the vegetables adding bitter sauce- just a tiny bit.
The world is a place of suffer. He will teach it, both Solitus and Dishanna- and he will teach them to LOVE it. Patiji wasn't the kind of chef to sugarcoat everything, just to make someone to feel fuzzy and happy.
No. Patiji was a true artist, and as usual, the role of Raja of Bitter, required extra ordinary skills, to make bitter taste good.
He turned into a creepypasta version of himself- villians who have witnessed the battle against Hailing, would recognize it as the Stormart Nyagato of Grief.
Patiji pulled from the food itself, silver ghastly strings from the suffer of the magicly created food, of being exist- a little, and very thin- and yet exist.
He cutted and crushed the strings into seasoning the vegetables.

Spoon and the chefs were... hypnotized at the miraculous battle.

Patiji mashed the vegetables with the omelet, creating a pair of frowning cat emoji omelet, decortated with roasted vegetables.
'Merrow. Taste my pain, and enjoy it!' he hissed, passing the steaming dish into two plates bowing and serving one to Dishanna and one to Solitus.

Panana gulped. 'Nya. Right.. for the pride.. of Meal. If I die... please tell, I tried.. to do the right thing.. to our historians nya, or someone..' the girl tried to do it casually, and unfelt, but she moved her fingers, and messed with the sugar structure of Solitus's meal, trying to imperfect it.
Panana hoped that at worst she will be killed and not..
not....

----------------------------------------
[Vodkana]

Vodkana tilted her head. 'I rrrrreally don't have anya idea what are you talking about, girl.'