Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Pages

Oxy leads the Younger Bio-Android into a large building. Hallways are lined with outcroppings where it looks like there may have been statues once upon a time.

"This used to be the palace of the last King of this City-State. Uh... He was Sun-Kai's kid... I'm sorry, I haven't though about the tyrant since I killed him and the people removed all record of him, as was the teadition at the time. It's not like he was ever important anyway, and he's dead so he's never going to be important."

"Regardless, while the Throne room is mostly untouched, we've been sectioning off the rest for things more practical since.. Honestly I don't have a use for 90% of what What's His Face had. Part of it's a Library, the Ball Room is now a school, and I think Poka opened a Bakery in the south wing."

The enter a relatively large room with nothing in it. "We haven't come up with a use for this room yet, but..."

Oxy summons a staff of dark metal to form a portal and an elaborate looking but filled scroll from portals that appear from nowhere nand close as soon as they appear. He waves them, and a large, golden magic circle(runes in the namekian alphabet) appear in the middle, which then flashes and there's suddenly a decent sized table with chairs. Each one clearly sized for one of the three occupants in the room. Upon the table are pens and books that, if opened, are blank. There is also a cup of pens.

"A library of people's lives, or at least a place where the books are penned, is a beter use than some."
Starlight tilted her head. "Sun Kai's kid?" she asked. "Do you mean Solitus? Because, um, I have some bad news...."

Starlight told Oxy about how Kurumo had recruited Solitus to take over the Otherworld, and how he was currently holding basically the entirety of the Otherworld hostage with the threat of being captured by his minions from Hell and brainwashed into a clone of him.

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
[Vodkana]

Vodkana tilted her head. 'I rrrrreally don't have anya idea what are you talking about, girl.'
Katnep narrowed her eyes. Was it possible she was telling the truth? That the saiyan chefs were acting of their own will? Saiyans did love food almost as much as fighting....

She flew away to think, to train, and to reconsider her position.

[Some Time Later....]

Katnep lay in the middle of a field of craters. Earlier, during the fight with Vodkana, she'd entered the Nyagato Stormart of Rage. But then, after literally cooking herself, she'd pushed even further, felt something even further beyond that. And after seeing King Vegeta's fight, she knew exactly what it was. The fabled Super Saiyan state. Feeling herself without direction for perhaps the first time in her life, she flew off to seek out her king.