Pages:
"Its not just the lives....but the information within the lives. The skills....the knowledge....all of it is in here. I can provide so much that people do not know. I suspect this is not truly what I want....just what I need to get my mind.....settled. ordered. Do you have any problems like that? Having all the different memories in your head telling you different things? How do you deal with it?"
He asks Oxyribo.

Astralys:
"I am glad to see your alright Cello. Welcome to Earth, it is not like the Planet you know. For one, the variety of life: I am technically one half tiger, one quarter human, one quarter sun god. But my human and tiger parts are what is expressed. Also this planet is....um has technology your probably not familiar with, and just a warning: has an odd amount of conflict and time travel associated with it. just an observed tendency in its fate. Not even I am sure why. There are big problems around, but worry not, there are more powerful people than us dealing with them. I have foreseen it, we are not needed to help them. Not as we are now. I've been attempting to have some adventure while this is occurring! Would you like to join us?""

Vegeta:
King Vegeta the Seventh is busy powering up to Super Saiyan then quickly powering down as if like taking breaths. While he does so, he seems to be talking to Luxana
"....Yes we want to stay, the Orks sound like great foes to fight!"
"Very well. As the Guardian of Earth I appreciate your help in fighting the foe coming, whatever the reason. I bid you goodbye, I am now going to fly forth to rally all the other organizations I know of to help in the defense...."
Luxana flies away to do that to be expanded upon in a later montage while Vegeta looks at you questioningly while continuing do exercises to control his Super Saiyan form. He seemed to be trying to get used to it so that the rush doesn't affect his mind.

Deglargo Industries:
Executive Kalzin gets call
"Hey past me. Guess what, there is this strange Earth First Coalition group thats been cutting into our profits here. Calling to save you some trouble down the line: send some of the Unkillables to get rid of them while they're weak. Nip this double-oh earthican nonsense in the bud yeah? Just bang, competitor gone, time monopoly achieved, big raditzes all around. Thankfully I got the lowdown on their location..."
"Got it me! They won't know what hit 'em!"
He goes to Red Mantis and Black Scorpion
"Hey you two. I got orders for you.....about a certain base....on a certain planet....and to attack at a certain time...."

Tailripper: Seize The Moment
Suddenly a voice calls out
"Stop! My King Solitus, I can sense your dish is being tampered with magic! Check it yourself if you don't believe me."
Solitus raises an eyebrow looks down at his dish and says "Sorcery Revealing Sight."
He sees the aura of magic upon his dish traces it back to Panana.
"You."
He growls.
"I try to make a fair contest to prove my perfection, to make it perfectly fair as a I can and you.....BEASTS.....tamper with the meal I made! That.... IS.... CHEATING!!! I see now, both you and Platiji conspired to try and humiliate me out of jealousy of my light!"
"Yeah, and on top of that....I've done some digging. That one there is actually called Traube, the current Emperor Apfel's wife. and that one....is Dishana. Mother of Vodkana. In short, both loved ones of those connected to our enemies, the Rebel Alliance. Prime hostage material. Surely to prove your perfection....you'll minimize casualties, and take them prisoner, to give your enemies a chance to reconsider and negotiate? By the way nice going putting guards around the Kais, will really shore up our defenses against assassins, really proving how perfect your decision making is, my King."
You'd be surprised what Makai has on their notable people profiles.
"Yes....that sounds like a wonderful idea!"
"Yes. And don't worry. Your advisers and I will take of the negotiations for you..you don't need to dirty your perfection with such....lower tasks......isn't that right......Kurumo?"
Tailripper looks up, the cameras panning to see Kurumo there, arms crossed looking sternly at Tailripper.
"Indeed...."
"Guards! Arrest Traube and Dishana! I will attend to Platiji and Panana personally..."
As the Solitus guards rush towards the two to grab and restrain them, and Solituses arm alights with that white transforming fire again. Tailripper looks at Traube and taps the temple of his helmet as if to silently brag about knowing that she spilled his second plan to Solitus. He had a different plan now.