Quote Originally Posted by Kashem View Post
Spoiler
Show

I just realized something else: it is likely that the troll is dead at this point, from starvation, suffocation, or whatever. That means that Durkon's father's remains would be relatively easily accessible.
If Durkon's father died dishonorably, Durkon would actually have the relatively unique ability to FIX that. All they'd have to do is dig him up, have Durkon resurrect him, and then he could not only bring back Sigdi's arm, but her HUSBAND. Heck, by the end of the adventure, he might end up high enough level to go for a full True Resurrection, and not even need to dig him up, though one would question whether it'd be cheaper to dig him out than it would be to pay the additional diamonds.

Also just realized that Hilgya has been in town for a while now most likely. She might have already regenerated Sigdi's arm.

Reasonable chance of this being in the epilogue either way.
Spoiler
Show
As far as we (and probably Durkon) know until now about his death, Tenrin's death was quite honorable, sacrificing himself to stop the Half-Dragon Troll and save his remaining comrades.

If The GodBet remains by the end of the Story, I believe even Sidgi would not be in favor of bringing back her died-with-honor late husband (but that's anjust an opinion of mine).

As for Hylgia, I don't believe she would be walking around searching for Durkon and asking informations in the Temple of Thor if she had already met Sidgi. She could just wait him there.