Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
"How strong are they right now? It can be hard to gauge my power now that I'm fully divine, but I suspect that I am at least as strong as my Prototype was at the time of his death once I achive my full power. Poka in her Pure form should be roughly as powerful as his Semi-Perfect form was, and if nessesary there are ways to increase her power, albeit with great effort or risk."
"I don't know, but they managed to take over the entirety of Heaven, so they're likely pretty powerful. But what makes Kurumo dangerous is that he has the ability to control fate. Like Shanakan, but stronger. Meaning that any operation to apprehend him can have no less than a 100% chance of success. If there's even a 0.0000000000001% chance of failure, he'll bend fate to seize that chance and make it a certainty. And more concerning than that is---" Starlight closed her eyes and used telepathy to communicate to Oxy so Pages wouldn't overhear. "---remember how Pages was created by the orange waspy being? The reason it was here, likely under Kurumo's orders, was to capture Fortuneteller Baba."