Quote Originally Posted by LadyEowyn View Post
When he meets her in heaven, Roy mentions remembering his mom as having grey hair and osteoporosis, so I think we can conclude she didn't die in her 40s.

Absent other evidence, I'd guess she was 40 when she had Julia (close to the upper limit for having kids) and 64 when she died.
Quote Originally Posted by hamishspence View Post
Plenty of people go grey young. Osteoporosis, however, does tend to kick in a bit later.

But I don't think 47 is problematically young for it, given that, while it's rare in under-50s, it happens. Especially if the person has had early menopause for some reason.
Aside from the probability of osteoporosis, in fact Sara's minimum age at her moment of death is around 47 (middle age, close to old age by DnD's human standards). Since everything points out that she was younger than Eugene, she couldn't be more than 79 when she died (venerable age).

DnD humans (without magical augmentation) live up to 72-90 years. That means Sara could have died of old age, depending on how much younger than Eugene she was. If so, no Rezz for her. If not, she would probably not want to go back anyway, since she's pretty happy where she is.