1. - Top - End - #442
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Hook Mountain Massacre IC

GM post

Setsuna

The small piles of rusting junk scattered about the room's tables are hardly an invitation to looting eyes. All the same, Setsuna does her best, approaching each table in turn and craning her head this way and this to see if the equipment might yield anything of worth.

Several minutes of searching later turns up little more than some pliers and some less badly rusted pick implements that might not looked out of place in one of Red's thief toolkits. Otherwise, there doesn't seem to be anything of value - at least not that the young tiefling is able to spot.

Everyone else

With her mother's ring retrieved, Shalelu's mood is buoyant, as evinced by the loosening of her tongue. Unable to keep a smile from tugging at the corners of her mouth, she bows solemnly to each of you in thanks. "Thank you, Setsuna. I dread to think what those wretches might have otherwise done with my mother's ring. Yes, let's burn this place to the ground. I hope Father Shreed doesn't think we've gone and set his beloved forest ablaze. I saw that smoke column, back in summer, when you lot burned down the old Foxglove Manor. It could be seen for miles from Sandpoint.."

Just as you all are about to leave the bedroom, Shalelu pauses. Then, with a nod towards Red, she motions towards the open mouth of the chest.

"We should take the rest of their hoard with us too, though. If these Grauls have been preying off the townsfolk for years, then it is likely that these other jewels may yet find their owners with the surviving family of any unfortunates gone missing. Otherwise, it should be finders' fee, I believe; what value remains of the hoard, going unclaimed, falls to you. Could someone get that skull off the wall for Sister Brin to pray over?"

(continued in following post!)
    Last edited by maggie_mcknife; 2018-05-17 at 10:53 PM.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death