Thread: Convoy VI: Run Bandit, Run

1. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Convoy VI: Run Bandit, Run

I'll vote for Ramsus then.

The remaining players are...

Requilac - claimed mason
    Rain Dragon - I can't vote for me...!
    Extrail - claimed vanilla town a couple of days ago, wasn't contested and looks genuine to me for now about it.
    Duck999 - D5 and D6 look good for him both voting record-wise and catching Kish
    Logic - Seems to me to be towny, putting in effort toward discussion and doing those ISOs which I don't really remember people doing here.
    Cuthalion - Suspected wolf by the network. I think also the more I read his posts, the more D6 looks strange but that's two posts out of several. Will reread overall later anyway and I am curious about those thoughts...
    Ramsus - Suspected wolf by the network, currently has no votes. Reads largely neutral to me on posts alone but the votes with the most put behind them were D2. The D6 Kgato vote pre mason claim especially sticks out to me as not looking too great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    Given it seems like the alternate wagon will be me, I'll trust the mason and vote for Cuthalion.

@RD: He was saying the reasoning behind which scries BoP was making, not that BoP made more scries than were made public. (Was BoP even alive long enough to possibly have made scries he didn't make public if we assume one scry was of a mason?)
    I thought it was the results because the post specified that.
    I shouldn't poke at it though.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2018-05-17 at 08:19 PM.
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns