Elsa quickly glanced at Barbaro in something approaching distress. She had never seen this kind of earnest deference before and did not know how to deal with it. "Well, um, I thank you," she said, addressing the knight. "I'll be glad to fight by your side."

She straightened in her seat as she searched for the right words to kill the awkwardness of the situation. "Rest assured, you are needed just as much as I am. And we're both very much at home on the battlefield. I want you to fight with me, not for me."

Astoria was a strange woman, but Elsa liked her.
Astoria stood with a resolute nod, despite the wide grin she was sporting.

"Very well, my Lady! It would be an honour to fight with you.

Astoria eyed the coffee on the table a bit warily, realizing at how...vibrantly....she was likely coming across. It was perhaps some alchemical concoction or magical potion, after all....the Bright Wizard was able to consume it like Astoria downed milk and honey when she was feeling a bit low. She would be keeping an eye on Daniele Barbaro and his kofi in the future.

"Oh!" There was a sudden realization that dawned upon Astoria. Her copper eyes returned to Beatrix* with a heavily blushing face. "You must excuse my lack of decorum, my Lady. But....while I am aware of your surname, I have not shown the diligence or courtesy to ask your given name! Please, forgive my blunder. I seem to be a bit....anxious...for some reason?"