View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown IX

1. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown IX

Elsa & Astoria

Barbaro smiled. "What more can we ask for?" he said. "Just one thing... your order must have codes, ciphers, yes?" He leaned forward a little. "It might be best not to speak too directly of what we've told you in any letter you send back to your superiors. If the wrong people discovered the book was in our possession, it might bring all kinds of trouble."

"It's truly a pleasure to have you with us, Caballera D'Evangelisti. Myrmidia has brought you to us for a reason, I'm sure of it." He reached out and patted her on the arm. "Should you ever wish to discuss spiritual matters, my door is always open."

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ninja'd by Erulasto but I think this post can stand as it is.

Sieghard & Ludo

"Then the west is where you'll go," said Sforza. "Rest your men and settle the account of your plunder with Abdul. You head back north tomorrow."

Turning back towards his pavilion, the Captain paused and looked back to Sieghard. "Remember," he said, "I want that pass watched. Night and day!"

Aubentag, 31st Pflugzeit

Everyone

Narcisa reached the camp shortly before noon, a cold and unrestful night having left her in no better a mood than she'd been the previous day. Sure enough, the militia were there - though from the general air of bustle in the camp, it looked as if they were making preparations to leave again. She had caught them just in time.

She caught sight of Elsa emerging from one of the tents, a strange woman in black armour trailing behind her. She looked foreign, Tilean or perhaps Estalian. With those scars and the copper ring through her nose, she certainly looked fierce too. Still she seemed young, little older than Narcisa herself. If this was one of the Captain's entourage, it wasn't one Narcisa had seen before.
    Last edited by LCP; 2018-05-17 at 11:12 PM.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

Dark Heresy 1E - Wake of the Byzantium
    Episodes: I, II, III, IV, V

WFRP 2E - The Bloody Crown
    Threads: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X