Nodoa narrows her eyes, looking over this new information "You learn many things when cutting into a Rodians spleen and replacing it with a tranciever. I think it was his choice." She says, not much worrying about it " Whoever was here seemed to be trying to use Clone Wars technology in order to make some sort of new craft. The oly people with access to that much of that equipment would most likley be some sort of collector..the The Empire themselves.That..'inquisitor' Her Tie fighter was heavily modified. I could have taken the schematics, but I chose against it. Perhaps.... You wouldnt think this is where they modified it. Of course, I beleive if I had enough people and perhaps the resources I could recreate it. Much easier then the formerly metioned Rodian Spleen transplant." She looks up to Zo "I'll remain witht the Mandolorian on second thought," Her eye's flick up "If the two of them start an altercation, I will attempt to end it" A spark from her implant runs thorough her body, her mucsles tightining ,but soon relenting "After all, there are enough droid parts here to replace a limb or two."