View Single Post

Thread: [IC] Illistera - The Great Divide

1. - Top - End - #123
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: [IC] Illistera - The Great Divide

Kalinara

Kalinara steps back from the carved Titan in a huff, finally catching her breath. Perhaps she had been a little to enthusiastic on slicing the beast, but it did help alleviate some long pent frustration. Finally confirming the thing was dead, she took note of what the other’s were doing. The archer that had taken the final shot was inserting small baubles into the statuary, and after filling them seemed to come to the conclusion they were eggs.

“Maybe this was an offering place to a fertility goddess?” Kalinara guessed as she moved to examine the alcove, finding it warming. “Or maybe an incubator?”

“Well everyone, the beast is dead. If you want to go home, you can. The only thing keeping us down is curiosity at this point...”
    it is only then that Kalinara realizes Groth has already gone into the next room. “Which Groth is already indulging. I can’t say I’m not curious at what might be down here, but we’ve filled our duty so far.”

She looks at the faces around her, of the new task force that slew this Titan, and as she passed the face of the archer, she realized she didn’t know who he was. That and she couldn’t remember if she was told the holy dragonborn’s name or not. “I’m sorry if this seems out of place, but I can’t recall if we’ve been officially introduced. I’m Huntress Kalinara Siannodel, and I owe you a drink for that last shot.” she declared as she extended her hand to the archer. She glanced over to Val’s friend, still holding his side. “And my apologies for my poor memory, but I can’t recal if I know your name either, sir.”
    Last edited by darkmoonrise312; 2018-05-20 at 10:04 AM.