View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #1122 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: OOTS #1122 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    It doesn't look to me like she's standing at an angle where she can see the swirly eyes? I guess she could have noticed the vampires' glowing eyes. She could also be surprised by Roy's ability to summon his sword back.
    There are no angle with which she would see the vampires and we would see her without teleporting her to the other side of the room. I guess it really pays to have peripheral vision.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankNorman View Post
    But does she? Just because Dwarf vampire clerics automatically serve Hel doesn't mean that human ones do. Ponchuella's host was not even a worshiper of the Northern pantheon at all.
    (Because she worshiped rocks!)
    Well her spirit was made by Hel. Beyond that I guess she could switch toany god that would accept her (or the Elemental Negative Energy or whatever) but I don't see why she would do so.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCacaobean View Post
    What I'm wondering is why they didn't try to dominate V too, as evidenced by V's seeming obliviousness to the others getting dominated, but they probably didn't want to attempt two hard dominations. They can get the other dominated people to neutralize V anyway.
    Every vampire assumed another one was dominating V. Honestly they alreaddy are pretty lucky tha (apparently) no two vampires tried to dominate one target at the same time.
    Last edited by Fyraltari; 2018-05-21 at 05:23 PM.
    Forum Wisdom

Mage avatar by smutmulch & linklele.