3 / 3

Inspiration
    1 / 1
    Bardic Insp
    1 / 2

Spell Slots
    2 / 4
    2 / 2

Valmora offers the light emitting stone up to the group so that she might help assist her companion in removing the rubble from the buried skeleton. She offers it openly at first but pays particular attention to whether the half-orc might want the light due to his lack of vision in the dark. "At least your day hasn't been as bad as the one it looks like this fella had..." She jokes to Aurix as they remove rocks from the buried skeleton and drop them to the tiles nearby. "I wonder if he even knew it was coming or if whatever happened caught 'em by complete suprise."

As they begin to make progress in exhuming the body, she keeps an eye out for any insignia, rings, or clothing that might help identify who he was.

"Indeed. Is it something that warrants immediate attention? Can you tell how large it is?" She asks as the group goes on alert to Kalinara's call out.
    Last edited by Bounty Hunter; 2018-05-24 at 11:34 PM.
    I stream RPG sessions, campaign preparation, and world-building via my Twitch Channel and upload them to my Youtube Channel.