View Single Post

Thread: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

1. - Top - End - #351
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

Evayn makes it to the door before hearing from Daine that his tool kit has all the tools that are needed for this repair.

As Daine, Evayn, and Kera get to work on the droid, the time passes quickly and lots of progress is made.

Daine is able to quickly get the Audio Binary output device working and then begins in earnest on reconstructing the torso and the major wiring.

Kera works on the Heuristic Processor which is very complicated and detail oriented work. She doesn't run into any snags but is only a little over 10% done after 8 hours.

Evayn starts on the droid chassis and is completely overwhelmed by the magnitude of the task and doesn't make any progress before Daine takes over. He then focuses on the Visual sensor module. That module is up and running just after the 8 hour mark.

{{ Droid is at -3WP. Speak Binary and 360 Vision modules are now functional. I didn't know what Evayn wanted to work on, but that module is important if the droid is going to help Astrogating. }}

Kaff and JZ are now awake and rested. 22 hours till the meeting which means its about 9pm local time.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-04-05 at 05:00 PM.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki