View Single Post

Thread: Masks: The Worst Generation (IC)

1. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Masks: The Worst Generation (IC)

Hive, the Transformed
    Conditions: Afraid, Guilty
    Potential: 0/5

Hive illuminates the darkened space, swirls of blue light hanging off her body and worming their way across exposed wiring. She looks around the room, suddenly at a loss, listening to the recording of the TV and dripping puddles of water on the carpet. For a moment more she hangs uncertain, then stalks in the direction of the stairwell. Wiping her remaining hair out of her eyes, Sam gazes up the lift shaft, humming and clicking to herself. With a sudden pair of loud cracks, a pair of steel darts, each trailing metallic cables, embed themselves in the concrete ceiling of the stairwell.

Each dart twists and expands, embedding themselves more firmly in the stonework, and Hive reaches up to give them an experimental tug, making sure they are firmly affixed. Hearing Nuisance come in behind her, she flicks her head sideways, then calls out.

"Want a lift? I reckon the real ones are hardly safe..."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    To continue the whole 'team-mates lifting other team-mates' thing we've got going, I might as well offer our Beacon a lift to the top storey, at least to prove that Sam is not entirely silent and edgy.

I don't think an unleash is necessary here, unless you disagree, Razade?
    Last edited by Mr. E; 2018-05-31 at 06:36 PM.