"It's complicated." Sister Rosalind admits honestly, not going into further detail as she didn't want to lie to the woman.

"It is fine, I only told you to warn you is all. It is being handled at the moment by myself, High Priest Theo, and a few others, Yara is actually a very important part of what we know about this lich and one of the reasons why she is needed to be returned to the world of the living." she explains before listening to what the woman had to say about how to fight a lich. "I will try to remember all of this and thank you for your assisstance. However do not leave yourselves open to attack trying to find this phalctry. Even if we do not find it and he returns he will think twice before attacking which will buy us some time." Sister Rosalind promises her fellow high priestess.

"I understand Brother William, but will my disciple be allowed to attend as well so he may learn as I did?" she asks before they depart for the gleaming rose.

Once at the Gleaming Rose Sister Rosalind calls all of her nurses over to her and explains that the main temple would be off limits, she had to perform high magic and needed the utmost concentration to do the task. If asked about why the two people were with her she nods to William. "I need a soul who sees the purity in a person." before turning to Hesa. "And I need someone close to the deceased who can call them back to this world. The fact he can also fight off anything that tries to posses or interfere with this ritual from the outer planes makes him the ideal help." she explains.