Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
Yes indeed, and as I have said, such things do exist and I own some. But they are very hard to find at the mainstream, budget ends of the clothing spectrum. Yes, I could pay a premium for pockets if I so wanted. But I don't want. I want to be able to walk into Primark or Matalan and pick up clothes with pockets at a price I can afford - just like men can. I've never claimed that women's clothes with pockets don't exist. But there's no food reason why they should be so much harder to get hold of, or any more expensive, than men's clothes with pockets.
I don't recognise the two shops you referred to, but I had a quick look at the Walmart website, and it showed several pairs of women's pants (jeans) for $20. One even showed the model with her hands in the pockets.

Where are you from Helio? Is it a particular style of pants you are after?

It seems to me that there are a much wider range of women's pants generally available (a lot more different styles) than men's. Also, it seems that at least some women prefer not to have large pockets (because of how they look). So by the time you have all these different styles of pants, and then double the number of options again by having each available with an without pockets, you have a very large variety of women's pants. I would not be surprised if some styles (and particularly some brands) were not available with pockets.

If there is a wide unmet demand for woman's pants with pockets this would show up in woman's pants with pockets (where they are available) dramatically outselling women's pants without.