View Single Post

Thread: Masks: The Worst Generation (IC)

1. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Masks: The Worst Generation (IC)

Hive, the Transformed
    Conditions: Afraid, Guilty
    Potential: 0/5

Hive makes a mental note to apologise to Nuisance after, then also to never mention this again. This, of course, occurs at the same time she disables her olfactory sensors and picks herself off the rooftop, because occasionally a robot brain has its perks. Standing up with a volley of mechanical clicks and hums, Sam takes a moment to orient herself. Alex is laying into the zombie-corpse-cthulhu-thing, and apparently...

Once again glad that she can turn off her nose, and her gag relfex, Hive focuses on the big picture. The swarm of nanites rises from her back, hovering over the scene like a miniature and glowing blue mushroom cloud.

Well, if it worked on the small zombies, I guess it'll work on the big one too...

Focusing her powers, Sam extends her hand like an entertainer working a puppet, gazing intently at Lison. Five crackling spikes of nano-tech ram downwards from the hovering mass, slicing into the mega-zombies flesh. While she is not sure that total control is possible, on something this large and complicated, Hive can at least play spoiler, slowing down its movements and weakening its strength.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Right, I'm going to go creepy in response to it's ugly, and try for some puppet mastering:

Unleash My Powers: (2d6+3)[8]

Unstable/Temporary is fine, I reckon. Not like this thing is going to around for long, I hope.
    Last edited by Mr. E; 2018-06-05 at 03:29 PM.