Quote Originally Posted by Anachronity View Post
"I should be able to lead us past any traps or hidden dangers. I also mislike a map that is simply lying about. Perhaps we can determine how it came to be here."

"In the meantime, it would be wise to determine the function of this switch. If anyone is knowledgeable on architectural workings then they should see to it. Otherwise I can dismantle it now to prevent anyone coming after us from triggering it while we are still in the ruins."

She chuckles as a second thought occurs to her;
"Or anyone feeling brave enough could activate it while the rest of us stand far, far away."

With that, Thirsha continues to investigate the area where the map was discovered for any signs of whom or what left it there, occasionally taking deep breaths through her nose as she does so.

Spoiler: Mechanics
Show
Thirsha has Scent, if that helps here at all. Hopefully she can smell what sort of scent might be left on this map.

Otherwise, it would presumably be perception to identify any signs of what left the map here.
Perception: [roll0]

Its a old vellum horse hide to be exact. Also the faint scent of orc and grave dirt. The leaver seems to be a regular switch to open the door.