View Single Post

Thread: Masks: The Worst Generation (IC)

1. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Masks: The Worst Generation (IC)

Hive, the Transformed
    Conditions: Afraid, Guilty
    Potential: 0/5

Hive doesn't almost hear the voice, too busy struggling with the disposal of Lison. It takes a long, long moment for the words to filter into her brain, to be categorised as important and for the response to filter back out.

"S***..."

With a whine and a click, another eye, disturbingly human in appearance, rises atop a small pole, swivelling to survey the scene from its spot on Hive's shoulder. Gaze flitting around, it settles on Drake patting down - no shaking - no, not even that, sniffing a fallen thug. There is a brief pause, while the secondary processor, the main being occupied with more important matters, processes this new information, settling on the ideal response. The eye retracts into its socket, and a blast of glowing blue motes emerges a second later. Fanning out and forming a gently humming wall, they sweep back and forth across the scene, trying their best to eliminate the more spectacular odours.

Hive hopes vaguely that maybe without the smell of rotting flesh and splattered Lison-goo, Zodiac might have better luck tracing the location of the hostages, or at least not gagging on the smell, before returning to the matter consuming the bulk of her mental energy.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Since DreadPirateH indicated he wouldn't mind a team in the discord, I am here to provide. It was a bit of a brain-teaser to work out how to do that, but I quite like my solution. Nano-air-freshener for the win!

Spending a team to bump his unleash up to a 7.
    Last edited by Mr. E; 2018-06-09 at 11:05 PM.