1. - Top - End - #311
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: Death Battle IV: The Source Material Loses

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    He's mostly a mix of high-flying daredevil stuff, cat-like agility, and eclectic gadgets. He's a master of disguise, along with being an overall Trickster character.
    IIRC (used to be a huge fan, but it's been a while) Lupin is also basically the 2nd best marksmen in the world, and also unnaturally lucky, too. He's also an amazing driver and pilot.

Lupin vs. James Bond is really one of those match-ups that doesn't fit into the Death BATTLE format great but it'd be a pretty cool match-up as long as they used the "why they fight premise" to sort of shape the battlefield, instead of just having em throw punches and bullets at each other.

I think I'd give it to Lupin cuz of the luck, but I'm receptive to being wrong. Multiple times he's wagered just obscene amounts of loot on a stupid, random event like a coin toss, and he ONLY loses if the other person has rigged the game. Otherwise it always comes out in his favor. That ain't natural, man.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    Doesn't Lupin team up sometimes? You could have a team theft-off vs the Leverage crew.
    Lupin tends (almost ALWAYS the more modern the version you're watching) to work with Ji-Gen, the best marksman in the world, and Goemon, the best swordsman in the world. Goemon is an impossibly good swordsman.

Also Fujiko, who is pretty on par with Lupin when it comes to stealthy ****, is a super talented con-artist and may or may not betray the team.
    Last edited by Otomodachi; 2018-06-10 at 07:00 PM.