Quote Originally Posted by Xavier Alexis View Post
"Thank you Dr. Nimm. To my knowledge, I am unable to grant flight to others."

I will follow Arcivus.
Arcivus skillfully ignore Nimms sarcastic remark

"Nimm my good man, I expect you to return swiftly, and fix the entire situation"

"Xavier, we are here to divert and distract for as long as possible. Its strong as nothing before, my puny armor wont help me a lot if it hit me" "if you can make it worse at hitting me, that would be great. And Nimm said it was near mindless... if you can make it completely mindless, that may incapacitate it"

"Now lets not bother Nimm anymore, he has a lot of stuff to do, Danae, you help him out the best you can"

Spoiler: Arcivus Spelllist and effects
Show

Effects: Freedom of Movement, Death Ward, Potion of speed
Spell: - Aura: Courage, Protection. Personal: Purity of Spirit. Epic: Boon of Resilience
Spells prepared (25), Spellslots: 16 Spells used: 2
((D) = Devotion spells)
1 (4): Protection from Evil and Good (D), Sanctuary (D), Bless, Heroism, Shield of Faith, Wrathful Smite
2 (3): Lesser Restoration (D), Zone of Truth (D), Protection from poison, Protection from poison, Locate Object
3 (3): Beacon of Hope (D), Dispel Magic (D), Blinding Smite, Aura of Vitality, Crusaders Mantle
4 (3/1): Freedom of Movement (D), Guardian of Faith (D), Death Ward, Staggering Smite, Locate Creature
5 (3): Commune (D), Flame Strike (D), Banishing smite, Destruction Wave, Circle of Power