Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Nimm View Post
"Sure, Danae can help me out. By sitting still and quiet!"
So, Arcivus grabs Kyle and heads down with Xavier. Danae stays behind, floating alongside the ship to secure passengers.

The group lands about 30 feet away, Arcivus chugs his potion as his readied reaction as he makes his way down. Kyle spaced himself conveniently behind Arcivus, a good 20 feet or so.

The beast seems not to notice your descent and land and is about to devour a hapless family trapped in a half-burning building, with the roof torn off.

Kyle: I guess we are doing this...

He lets loose an arrow that DOES hit. More of an itch than an injury (11 damage), it does get the creatures attention. The tiny arrow (compared to the size of the creature) is barely stuck onto the tough hide. Almost a comical site. It looks at you all and ROARS, nearly deafening everyone within 500 feet of him. Even the Skylance feels the vibration.

Kyle: Was I not supposed to do that?

Dr. Nimm, you have a ship full of passengers, but luckily the goblins have fled. The ship will not be able to fly so well with so many people, but you do see a clearing off to the NW side of town that the fire has not spread. You can go back and forth to save as many people as possible, circle back to help fight, or simply flee... or whatever your heart desires. You go!

Tarrasque will be next.

--

Initiative!

Kyle: 28
Nimm (with the Crew readying actions for his command): 20
Tarrasque: 19
Arcivus: 13
Danae: 7
Xavier: 6