It’s completely consistent to allow extreme outliers, while disallowing inconsistencies, but my question is where are all these extreme outliers I’m endorsing and you are decrying. Superman’s feats are extreme outliers? I’ve shown an entire catalog of them...showing something happening repeatedly undermines the notion that they are “extreme outliers.” Who else have I “liked” ? Batman Beyond, although I don’t recall actually addressing his strength level, mainly attacked the notion that Spider-Man 2099 should have the full powers of Mjolnir because he gets it in the comic (but doesn’t use it in battle).

Your criticism of me doesn’t even make much sense. I don’t so much like characters as I point out that Death Battle is actually pretty consistent with how they pick who wins and also, I think they do a whole lot more research and are far more thoughtful about what they are doing than their critics.

I don’t so much have favorite characters as I see a certain set of rules that can be applied (with a great deal of judgment) to determine a winner with a reasonable feeling of consistency and objectivity.