Aliani froze, staring down the clearly possessed monster of a man, trying to comprehend (without any success whatever) the evils of the world condensed into such a small space, not to mention how the group would possibly cope. They'd need a distraction, but distractions were in short supply. The most expendable...

"I'll be next" he found himself saying out loud, voice cracking a bit, before the parts of the brain inclined toward self-preservation kicked in. Oh, ****.

It was at that moment that first the thug right next to him collapsed in sleep onto the walkway, and then that ... thing .. collapsed in peals of laughter. He looked at Miz and Silas next to their respective targets. A wave of relief came over him. "I trust you can handle this mess?"

"He's going to get away, you know" he continued as he walked back toward the building, in a tone that said that was precisely the worst thing in the world that could possibly have happened -- rather surprising given the number of other contenders from the evening's events. "I'm sorry. He was my responsibility. I'm sorry."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Action: move back up the walkway I do want to keep a view on the two, especially Brendan obviously, because...
Ready action: If Brendan does anything other than continue laughing, I'll cast hold person on him.