1. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

wink Re: Players and DMS: Custom or General Minis?

Quote Originally Posted by tmjr6 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm curious, as both players and DMs, do you prefer to have custom minis whether they are just painted Reapers or as specific as Herforge or do you prefer to have general minis for your characters? I find that I do both myself, but I wanted to see what others prefer.
    I, as a player, am an avid artist. Any time I have a character built for a game, I always try and sculpt them with clay. I'm actually doing some structural tests on said creations to increase durability, as I'm planning on starting an even more custom shop than Hero Forge.

So my answer would be, I try and have a super custom, even more than Hero Forge, mini. Plus it's cheaper if it's DIY
    Last edited by Grear Bylls; 2018-06-15 at 10:36 PM.
    Jalor's Guide to Hitting Things Really Hard: A Guide to Fighting Unarmed in 5e: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Yf1XaKuar0V3Sk

Warning! Rebuttals and arguing are part of a good conversation. If I rebuttal or argue with you, it's to have a good conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    In other words, unlike internet trolls, a 5e troll is best solved by constant flaming.