View Single Post

Thread: Masks: The Worst Generation (IC)

1. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Masks: The Worst Generation (IC)

Hive, the Transformed
    Conditions: None
    Potential: 3/5

"Honestly? Not a clue." Hive leans back against the wall, declining to take a seat. In her experience, most chairs do not survive half a ton of cyborg sitting on them, and Sam is not keen to further test this theory with another one she does not own. Motes of blue light drift through the entire shop, reflecting her anxiety as they erratically bounce from floor to ceiling, or, veering abruptly, hum around tables and chairs.

"I figured, if they did contact us, it'd be tell us to not bother them, or else. This..."

She shrugs with a volley of mechanical whines and hisses, slumping slightly further into the concrete. "I don't think, though, that Drake'll mind, as long as we don't actually sign up with them, or anything." Sam looks around, checking whether anyone has appeared, but, seeing no one, returns her attention to the table in front of her. With a faintly teasing tone, Hive asks the question that has lingered ever since yesterday. "So, uh, you and Sarah - is that a thing, or am I reading too much into it?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I guess, kind of, that I'm trying to pierce the mask here, so I might as well roll for it. After all, Razade did say that he's generally in favour of making moves more times rather than less.

(2d6)[5]

Potential, which is good, I guess, although I don't want to be too gamey in milling potential for advances.
    Last edited by Mr. E; 2018-06-17 at 04:28 PM.