I think this is a good overview of abilities.
You’ve it the key issue with regards to attack bonus. Most characters are only ever going to need one or two modes of attack (close/ranged, possibly with alternate effects but using the same attack bonus), so charging points for attacks you’ll never use does hurt dexterity and fighting. Especially when you consider people can buy perception ranged, maybe limited to arms reach for close attacks, completely avoiding the need for attack bonus, it is balanced at 0.5pp/rank. Making both close and ranged attack bonus dependent on the same stat does help that, and boosts fighting, so it’s probably the best quick fix. Still allows for the possibility of an array containing both close and ranged attacks with accurate, which would shave a few points, but at least this way people aren't getting ripped off for the ability to fight effectively with obscure effects.

How many tines can I possibly use the word attack in one paragraph?

I disagree with you slightly about intellect though. Firstly, intellect also contributes towards treatment, which you left off. Secondly, when combined with eidetic memory or jack of all trades, intellect effectively becomes every expertise skill combined, in addition to those other skills. Not necessary for everyone, but well worth it for a knowledge based character.