Moira

As she nears the dart-players, Moira notices Bullwhip as she remembers from the briefing -- one of the Viscount's bodyguards and a notorious Talented. She tries to concentrate before making her throw, while another mercenary looking fellow leans really close to the target with a smug face, almost daring her to hit him. The smug looking fellow notices Moira.

"Oho, we have a newcomer? You have to wait your turn, this match is just about to be over."

Ian

The dice players examine Ian for a bit, but then make room for him to sit and join as well. Ian notices from their garments that these folk are probably at around middle-to-low level even in the servants hierarchy.

"Our lords bring us here, that's what," he answers, and the table half-laughs half-grumbles emphatically.

"Private lessons? You're a Father? I didn't know Fathers gambled."

Ian can try fudging the dice, but he realizes that mimicking the realistic movements of the dice could be a tricky business. It's not totally out of his abilities, though.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
If he wants to try, he needs a caster level check + Int mod. Or, he could use Bluff or another similar skill that makes sense with a +4 tool bonus.

Leo

Leolin can use a joint laughter to casually slide to the boisterous group in the middle. The first person she notices is an exotic looking woman with braided hair and one arm noticeably (abnormally, even) thicker and more muscled than the other one. Probably a Talented? There are also two more mercenaries -- one young and serious, the other middle aged and laid back -- and one young but fit looking worker type of fellow at the table.

From the weird armed woman's stories, she sounds like she either works regularly or has worked a couple of times with Bullwhip, who is the other mercenary woman playing darts in the distance. The second guy sounds more like a "mundane" mercenary, though he seems to have seen his fair share of battles.

Andrei and Lucky

Andrei can use the one day to shop for some presentable garments on the Watch's budget. It's impossible for him to sport a form-fitting jacket like his friend Lucky, but with Leolin's help, they turn a simple tunic, a nice cloak, and a few accessories into a passable apparel.

As they enter the lounge, Andrei's hulking figure draws some interested looks from the noblemen, and a (young) couple of them raise their glasses to greet him cheerily.

Ironfist looks around for a bit, and then whispers back to Lucky in a forcefully casual way.

"That's him over there, playing... Kingmaker, I guess? I don't know him or his buddies, but be careful. These political types know their contemporaries very well, and they'll be more serious here than they were in a merry event like the masquerade. If you're to craft a persona, I'd say... make it, uh, as minor as possible?

"There's an empty seat at their table, but if you want to play it safer, I can introduce you to the guys in the second table. I actually know them."

If Lucky looks towards where Ironfist points, he sees a trio of noblemen alternating between their conversation and their (very serious) card game. Viscount de Renlon looks like a man in his forties, with a well-kempt beard and an amused visage. Everything from his stance to his clothes reeks of old money. The second noble seems a bit younger, but has a more serious expression. He watches the other two over his downed cards and mumbles a few words. The third noble is a portly man with a flustered face, who seems to have just played his turn and now busy sipping his drink.

The second table that he points has another three, but noticeably younger noblemen playing some other card game, and with much more mirth than the first one. They are also the ones that greeted Andrei merrily, even though they probably don't know him.